Heavy Duty Professional Mulcher to Fit Front and Rear Tractor Linkage or Reverse Drive Tractors
Suitable for tractors from 70 to 140hp. Suited for mulching grass, vegetation, scrub and pruning’s up to Ø 60-80mm. Ideal for general mulching of open field crops, green areas, parks, gardens and for roadside applications.
- Double sided Cat. II center mounted, 3-point linkage.
- Mechanical side shift.
- Rear adjustable discharge hood.
- Full automatic belt tensioner.
- Double free wheel and through shaft in the gearbox.
- Adjustable self-cleaning levelling roller Ø 194mm.
- Double skin body.
- Counter-blades, forged, bolted.
- Front protection chains with rubber.
- Heavy duty large diameter rotor.
- Forged and hardened BERTI 1.9kg hammers type “A”.
- PTO 540/1000 rpm (by inverting the pulleys).
- Heavy duty PTO driveshaft (1”3/8 6 spline).
- Accident prevention and protection guards to EC directives.
NOTE: Left hand offset version has overrun clutch in PTO shaft. Please nominate if required for front or rear linkage mounting.
- Hydraulic side shift with hoses and quick couplings.
- Height adjustable front wheels (indent only).
- Weight relief springs (front mount).
- left hand version.