Heavy Duty Forestry Mulcher Equipped with Single Edge 360° Swinging Hammers
Suitable for tractors from 110 to 200hp. It is ideal for mulching uncultivated vegetation, scrub, gorse trees, branches and tree trunks up to Ø 250mm.
- Fixed Cat. II, 3-point linkage.
- Hydraulic adjustable rear hood.
- Adjustable half-moon skids with replaceable wear shoes.
- Gearbox with 1”3/4 input shaft.
- Free wheel in the PTO drive shaft.
- Double skin body.
- Rotor Ø 520mm with hammers.
- Single edged 360° swinging BERTI hammers.
- PTO 1000 rpm.
- Heavy duty PTO driveshaft (1”3/8 21 spline).
- Accident prevention and protection guards to EC directives.
* If for front tractor linkage use, P.O.A.
- Protective arch with mechanical adjustment.
- Centrifugal clutch, exclusive design by BERTI.
- Single edge hammers with tungsten tips (in lieu of standard).