Low Body Mulcher to Fit Front and Rear Tractor Linkage or Reverse Drive Tractors
Suitable for tractors from 30 to 90hp. Suited for mulching grass, vegetation, scrub and pruning’s up to Ø 30mm EKR125 – EKR160 and Ø 40mm EKR180 – EKR200.
An ideal machine for general mulching of pastures, vineyards and in parks.
- Fixed and reversible Cat. I-II, 3-point linkage.
- Top link tie bars.
- Counter blades.
- Free wheel and through shaft in the gearbox.
- Self-cleaning and adjustable Ø 139mm rear roller (EKR125 – EKR160).
- Forged and hardened BERTI hammers type “L” (EKR125 – EKR160).
- Self-cleaning and adjustable Ø 159mm rear roller (EKR180 – EKR200).
- Forged and hardened BERTI hammers type “A” (EKR180 – EKR200).
- PTO 540/1000 rpm (by inverting the pulleys).
- PTO driveshaft (1”3/8 6 spline).
- Accident prevention and protection guards to EC directives.
- Double free wheel gearbox* (for reverse drive tractors (indent only)).