Low Body Mulcher to Fit Front and Rear Tractor Linkage or Reverse Drive Tractors
Suitable for tractors from 50 to 100hp. Suited for mulching grass, vegetation, scrub and pruning’s up to Ø 40mm. It is ideal for general mulching of open field crops, pastures, vineyards and in parks.
- Adjustable and reversible Cat. II, 3-point linkage.
- Mechanical side shift.
- Counter blades.
- Free wheel and through shaft in the gearbox.
- Self-cleaning and adjustable Ø 159 mm rear roller (EKR/S 180 – 250).
- Self-cleaning and adjustable Ø 194 mm rear roller (EKR/S 270 – 300).
- Forged and hardened BERTI 1.9 kg hammers type “A”.
- PTO 540/1000 rpm (by inverting the pulleys).
- Heavy duty PTO driveshaft (1”3/8 6 spline).
- Accident prevention and protection guards to EC directives.
- Hydraulic side shift with hoses and quick couplings.
- Double free wheel gearbox* (for reverse drive tractors (indent only)).
- Double 3 point linkage hitch (indent only).