Special Mulcher with Pick-up Rotor for Orchards and Vineyards
Special mulcher with pick-up rotor suited for tractors from 60 to 120hp. Suited for mulching wooden material such as pruning’s and branches up to Ø 80mm. Ideal for vineyards and orchards with uneven and stony terrain.
- Fixed Cat. II, 3-point linkage.
- Top link tie rod.
- Free wheel in the gearbox.
- Pick-up rotor with mechanical transmission through self-lubricating chain.
- Special heavy duty torque limiter slip clutch on “pick-up” rotor drive transmission.
- Full automatic belt tensioner.
- Double skin body.
- Height adjustable steering wheels.
- Rear discharge through a grid of wear-proof steel, Ø 60mm.
- Heavy duty rotor.
- Forged and hardened BERTI 1.9kg hammers type “A”.
- Front conveying guards.
- PTO 540 rpm.
- Heavy duty PTO driveshaft (1”3/8 6 spline).
- Accident prevention and protection guards to EC directives.
- Additional pick up teeth on rotor.
- Forestry rotor (max 12cm) in lieu of standard rotor.
- Hydraulic transmission of pick-up rotor with speed adjusting valve (in lieu of mechanical transmission).