Offset/In-line Mulcher for Grass, Residue of Vegetables, Vegetation and Pruning
Suitable for tractors from 60 to 110hp. Ideal for clearing green areas, gardens, slopes, ditches, banks on watercourses and road sides up to Ø 80mm.
- Floating/fixed Cat. II, 3-point linkage hitch with safety lock.
- Rear adjustable discharge hood.
- Chamfered body profile outer front corner.
- Free wheel in the gearbox.
- Hydraulic side shift with breakaway valve.
- Double skin body.
- Hydraulic cylinder for head positioning with floating link and safety valve.
- Height adjustable self-cleaning levelling roller Ø 159 mm.
- Full automatic belt tensioner.
- Forged and hardened BERTI 1.9kg hammers type “A”.
- Counter-blades forged.
- PTO 540 rpm.
- Double wide angle hardened PTO driveshaft (1 3/8 6 spline).
- Accident prevention and protection guards to EC directives.
* The tractor has to be equipped with 2 double acting remotes.
- “Y” flails in lieu of hammers (factory fitted only).
- Left hand version (indent order on all models except TA200).