Heavy Duty Offset/In-line Mulcher for Grass, Vegetable Topping, Vegetation and Pruning
Suitable for tractors from 80 to 200hp. An ideal machine for contractors and municipals who need to clear slopes, ditches, banks of watercourses, road sides and public green areas in general up to Ø 100mm.
- Floating/fixed Cat. II, 3-point linkage hitch with safety lock.
- Rear adjustable discharge hood.
- Chamfered body profile outer front corner.
- Free wheel in the gearbox with 1”3/4 input shaft.
- Hydraulic side shift with breakaway valve.
- Hydraulic cylinder for head positioning with floating link and safety valve.
- Height adjustable self-cleaning levelling roller Ø 159 mm.
- Counter-blades forged.
- Double skin body.
- Heavy duty rotor.
- Full automatic belt tensioner.
- Forged and hardened BERTI 1.9kg hammers type “A”.
- PTO 540 rpm.
- Heavy duty hardened double wide angle PTO driveshaft (1”3/8 6 spline).
- Accident prevention and protection guards to EC directives.
* The tractor has to be equipped with 2 double acting remotes.
- Left hand version (indent order all models except TA/P200).