Heavy Duty Offset/In-line Mulcher for Grass, Vegetation and Branches
Suitable for tractors from 85 to 180 hp. Ideal machine for farmers and contractors who need to mulch pruning’s in orchards, slopes, ditches and banks of watercourses up to Ø 8 cm.
- Floating/fixed Cat II 3-point linkage hitch with safety lock.
- Rear adjustable discharge hood.
- Chamfered body profile RHS front corner.
- Full automatic belt tensioner.
- Free wheel in the gearbox.
- Hydraulic side shift with breakaway valve.
- Hydraulic cylinder for head positioning with floating link and safety valve.
- Height adjustable levelling roller 159 mm with scraper.
- Counter-blades forged.
- Collecting rakes.
- Double skin body.
- Heavy duty rotor.
- Forged and hardened BERTI 1.9 kg hammers type “A”.
- PTO 540 rpm.
- Heavy duty hardened double wide angle PTO driveshaft (1”3/8 6 spline).
- Accident prevention & protection guards to EC directives.
* The tractor has to be equipped with 2 double acting remotes.