Universal Rear Mounted Mulcher for Grass, Open Fields, Roadsides and Vineyards
Suitable for tractors from 50 to 110hp. Ideal for mulching grass, vegetation and pruning’s up to Ø 60mm. Suited to general clearing of open field crops, green areas, parks, gardens, vineyards and roadside applications.
- Adjustable Cat. II, 3-point linkage.
- Rear adjustable discharge hood.
- Mechanical side shift.
- Free wheel in the gearbox.
- Full automatic belt tensioner.
- Left hand offset.
- Adjustable self-cleaning levelling roller Ø 194mm.
- Double skin body.
- Counter-blades, bolted.
- Forged and hardened BERTI 1.9kg hammers type “A”.
- PTO 540/1000 rpm (by inverting the pulleys).
- Heavy duty PTO driveshaft (1”3/8 6 spline).
- Accident prevention and protection guards to EC directives.
- Hydraulic side shift with hoses and quick coupling.
- Steering wheels (in lieu of roller).
- Left hand version.